1/1 Photo of Kid's Macaroni & Cheese Casserole
It seems like I got this recipe off of a box of Kraft Macaroni and cheese many years ago. As a single parent, I had to serve economical meals that my kids would like and this dish was the one they requested the most.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 (7 1/4 ounce) boxes Kraft macaroni and cheese, prepared following box directions
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Brown ground chuck and onion in a large skillet.
- 2Add the jar of spahetti sauce and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- 3Butter a large casserole dish and place half the mac& cheese mixture on the bottom.
- 4Top with meat sauce and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- 5Add the rest of the mac& cheese, the remaining meat sauce and finish with a cup of cheese.
- 6Cover and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kid's Macaroni & Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 786.6
- Calories from Fat 476
- Total Fat 52.9 g
- Saturated Fat 25.1 g
- Cholesterol 184.8 mg
- Sodium 1167.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 48.8 g