This is the meatloaf that my mother made. It is the only meatloaf I have ever liked. This recipe is so popular with my family that I always have to make two of them, and we still on't ever have any leftovers. If you are lucky enough to have any leftovers, this makes a delicious sandwich filling.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix bread crumbs, milk, eggs and minced dried onions together in a large bowl.
- Add meat, salt, pepper, and sage to bread mixture and mix well.
- Shape meat into a loaf and place into a loaf pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix brown sugar, catsup, nutmeg and dry mustard together, and pour over meatloaf.
- Bake for 1 hour.