Recipe by *Pink~Princess*
This is a very "kid friendly" recipe I invented when I was 9 for my parent's Super Bowl party 2 years ago. They were a HUGE hit!! They are soooooo easy to make too!
Top Review by 5hungrykids
These were great and my kids loved making them! What a great alternative to the real thing. We did use pretzel sticks to poke into the marshmallow so that everything would be edible. My kids took some in the lunch box and they were the envy of their lunch table (according to them). Thanks for this idea!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag large marshmallows
- 1 (16 ounce) bag chocolate chips (or whatever chocolate you like to melt)
- 1 (16 ounce) package graham crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush grahm crackers in a big zip lock bag until they are like bread crumbs.
- Place crumbs in a bowl.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave (my mom did this part) stirring often until smooth.
- Stick a toothpick in a marshmallow and dip in chocolate all the way then in grahm cracker crumbs half way.
- Set on wax paper to dry.