Recipe by Dine & Dish
This recipe is from the May issue of Family Fun magazine. My kids loved this delicious sweet treat and request it all the time now!
- 2 flour tortillas (8-10 inch)
- 3 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon sugar, mixture
Directions See How It's Made
- Generously coat a medium skillet with vegetable spray and heat it over medium heat.
- Place a tortilla in the skillet, then sprinkle the marshmallow halves and the chocolate chips evenly over it.
- Top with the second tortilla and spray it with vegetable spray as well.
- Cook the tortilla stack for 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned, then carefully flip it and cook on the other side for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the tortillas to a cutting board, sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top, then cut the s-more into quarters.
- Makes 4 S'Mores.