Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is from the May issue of Family Fun magazine. My kids loved this delicious sweet treat and request it all the time now!
- 2 flour tortillas (8-10 inch)
- 3 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon sugar, mixture
- Generously coat a medium skillet with vegetable spray and heat it over medium heat.
- Place a tortilla in the skillet, then sprinkle the marshmallow halves and the chocolate chips evenly over it.
- Top with the second tortilla and spray it with vegetable spray as well.
- Cook the tortilla stack for 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned, then carefully flip it and cook on the other side for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the tortillas to a cutting board, sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top, then cut the s-more into quarters.
- Makes 4 S'Mores.
I don't even like smores but these are good! Made one and split it between my husband, daughter and myself. Quick and easy to get your chocolate fix.
Oh my goodness, my 22 month old could not get enough of these! His face was covered in chocolate and he was all sticky, but it was worth it to see that smile and hear "mmm!!!" over and over. :) I also LOVED these -- so yummy and the addition of cinnamon makes them seem like a very sophisticated dessert! We had them as a dessert for Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas and they were perfect. Thank you for sharing!
Made this for my two DGSs while they were visiting for the weekend and I've got to tell you they LOVED it and rated it 10 stars and even asked for a repeat. That's saying a lot for these 2 very picky eaters. I took the lazy way out and instead of cooking on the stove put one tortilla in a microwavable dish - topped with all the ingrediants and then the 2nd tortilla - zapped it for 1 minutes and then let it sit for 1 minute to cool before cutting. This was a quick, easy, and I must say very sweet treat that they truly injoyed. What a great idea, thanks for posting.