Prep 1 min
Cook 3 mins
It includes peanuts (Peanut Butter). It's a funny story how I came up with it, I was 5. I am grown up now and LOVE it. The best part is that you don't have to measure anything!!
- 6 -12 cups popped popcorn
- 14 ounces crispy rice cereal
- any amount peanut butter (Preferably Creamy but can use others)
- 8 ounces marshmallows, as desired
- Pour Rice Crispys in a large bowl.
- Mix in Peanut Butter.
- Add marshmallows as desired as well as other things.
- Microwave (if using Crispys) for 5 seconds at a time 3 times keep in mind to after every five minutes wait five, then put it in again.