Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Super easy and economical, a real kid (and budget!) pleaser.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 (14 ounce) can sloppy joe sandwich sauce
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 count)
- In large skillet, brown ground beef and onions until beef is no longer pink.
- Drain off all grease, rinse if desired.
- Add Sloppy Joe sauce.
- Mix well.
- Separate dough into the 10 biscuits.
- On ungreased cookie sheet, press each biscuit into a 4'x4" square.
- Place about 1/4 cup of meat mixture in center of square.
- Fold over corner to corner, to form triangle.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until biscuits are lightly browned.