Recipe by kbrand
This meatloaf is my (very picky) kid's favorite. Wheat germ added instead of bread crumbs makes it very healthy.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups wheat germ (to consistency)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Separate into two halves.
- Mix all remaining ingredients, including 1/2 of the ketchup mixture. Let rest for 15 minutes.
- Bake at 350 in an 9x9 pan for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, spread the remaining ketchup sauce on the top, return to the oven for an additional 10 minutes.