Recipe by HokiesMom
From the Fairfax Children's Hospital Cookbook - "Cooked Up By Kids". Very easy recipe kids can do with minimal help from an adult. Very basic cooking at its best. Great with a dollop of ice cream served on the side.
Top Review by Queen Dana
I actually made this for breakfast. I cooked the bananas for 20 mins and they did not turn brown but were warm all the through and soft. Very yummy. I may make again for dessert with a scope of ice cream on the side.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Peel the bananas, cut in half and place in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the bananas with brown sugar.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze a little juice over each banana.
- Drizzle a teaspoon of honey over EACH banana (2 halves).
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until well browned.