1/1 Photo of Kids Favorite Honey Baked Bananas
From the Fairfax Children's Hospital Cookbook - "Cooked Up By Kids". Very easy recipe kids can do with minimal help from an adult. Very basic cooking at its best. Great with a dollop of ice cream served on the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Peel the bananas, cut in half and place in a baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle the bananas with brown sugar.
- 4Cut the lemon in half and squeeze a little juice over each banana.
- 5Drizzle a teaspoon of honey over EACH banana (2 halves).
- 6Bake for 20-30 minutes or until well browned.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kids Favorite Honey Baked Bananas
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 1.4 g