Kids' Favorite Chicken - Like Chicken Mcnuggets
- cut chicken breasts into long, thin slivers.
- sprinkle all sides with garlic powder and garlic salt.
- roll generously in a tub of parmesan [do not use freshly grated or Kraft shaker - they lack the right texture to adhere to the chicken].
- heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet.
- fry chicken quickly until golden on all sides.
- remove and drain on paper towels.
- ps: i finish cooking mine under the broiler.
- also, these are a big hit with everyone as an hors d'oeuvre on a long toothpick - and are just as good when cooled.