Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy to do, everyone loves it.
- 6 skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups crushed keebler toasted onion crackers or 2 cups toasted sesame round crackers
- Place butter in glass bowl and add 1 tablespoon parsley flakes, 1 teaspoon garlic salt, and 1/2 teaspoons pepper.
- In a separate bowl mix crushed crackers and remaining parsley, garlic and pepper.
- Coat chicken in butter, then dredge in cracker crumbs.
- Sprinkle a little of the crumbs on the bottom of a glass rectangle baking dish.
- Place chicken in dish without overlapping. Sprinkle remaining crumbs on top. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with leftover herbed butter. Bake for 15 more minutes until crumbs begin to brown.