Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I grew up with this spaghetti recipe. It becomes chili when you add the chili beans My daycare kids loved it with or without the chili beans ***** I just served over cooked macaroni ( not as messy for kids), could use spaghetti
- 453.59 g hamburger
- 4.92 ml salt
- 9.85 ml pepper
- 29.58 ml fresh garlic
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 9.85 ml garlic powder
- 9.85 ml onion powder
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 (609.51 g) can tomato soup
- 2 (609.51 g) can water
- 2 (850.48 g) canmild chili beans
- Brown hamburger and drain grease.
- Add all the seasonings , soup, water and chili beans.
- Simmer at least 45 minutes to get the flavors blended well.
- Need more sauce can use 1 more can soup and 1 more can water ( I have made with up to 3 cans with 1 pound of hamburger)
- **Can omit the chili beans to have a mild spaghetti sauce.
- Serve over spaghetti or cooked macaroni noodles.
- ** or just serve as chili with crackers
- makes a big pot full (guess on serving size).