1 hr 5 mins
Candle Lover's Note:
I grew up with this spaghetti recipe. It becomes chili when you add the chili beans My daycare kids loved it with or without the chili beans ***** I just served over cooked macaroni ( not as messy for kids), could use spaghetti
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamburger and drain grease.
- 2Add all the seasonings , soup, water and chili beans.
- 3Simmer at least 45 minutes to get the flavors blended well.
- 4Need more sauce can use 1 more can soup and 1 more can water ( I have made with up to 3 cans with 1 pound of hamburger)
- 5**Can omit the chili beans to have a mild spaghetti sauce.
- 6Serve over spaghetti or cooked macaroni noodles.
- 7** or just serve as chili with crackers
- 8makes a big pot full (guess on serving size).
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kids Chili Mac
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.6
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Sodium 806.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 18.5 g