Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was developed by the creator while trying to find a chili that her kids would eat. All her family loves it! It is both thick and just a little bit sweet tasting, but not too much.
- Brown ground beef and onion in large skillet.
- Drain off grease and add salt, pepper, and garlic powder and fry until beef is done.
- Transfer to stock pot or large kettle and add remaining ingredients.
- Cook over medium low heat for 30-50 minutes or longer if desired.
- Note: this is an adopted recipe. It needs a bit of tweaking.