Make your little ones birthday very special starting at Breakfast! On my nephew's 5th birthday I came up with this toast to help make his day that much more special. He loved it and so did my 3 yr old nephew.
- 1 slice bread, toasted
- Olivio buttery spray or spreadable margarine
- cakemate mixed decors decorative candies (the colorful bead candies)
- After the bread has been toasted, spray the toast with olivio.
- Then sprinkle the toast with mixed decors.
- Place 1 colorful candle in the middle.
- Serve lit or not lit.
This is a fun recipe. My niece made it with the kids she babysits for and they had a blast making this toast; they used both the multi-colored sprinkles (pink/white/green etc.) and the chocolate sprinkles. I also decided to try it and used the chocolate sprinkles for a no-guilt chocolate treat.