1/5 Photos of kids Bathtub Paints
KIDS LOVE THESE!!! So much cheaper and easier than the kind you buy at the store.
My Private Note
bath ti ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup mild clear Joy dishwashing soap
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- food coloring
- 1Mix cornstarch and liquid soap in bowl.
- 2Pour into ice cube tray, filling about 1/2 full.
- 3Put 4-8 drops of different food coloring colors into each section and mix till blended.
- 4I usually use toothpicks to mix when in the ice cube tray.
- 5Give to the kids and let them at it!
- 6This washes your child, and will wash off the walls too!
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for kids Bathtub Paints
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 30.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Joy dishwashing soap