Recipe by ~Bekah~
KIDS LOVE THESE!!! So much cheaper and easier than the kind you buy at the store.
Top Review by GS
Thank you! We tried this today and my 5 yr old son said he had a lot of fun (until his 2 yr old sister dumped it all into the tub :-) No staining. I used generic liquid baby soap to ensure "no tears".
- 1⁄3 cup mild clear Joy dishwashing soap
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cornstarch and liquid soap in bowl.
- Pour into ice cube tray, filling about 1/2 full.
- Put 4-8 drops of different food coloring colors into each section and mix till blended.
- I usually use toothpicks to mix when in the ice cube tray.
- Give to the kids and let them at it!
- This washes your child, and will wash off the walls too!