Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tried this the other night and it was very good.
Make and share this Kidney With Spring Onions & Cauliflower recipe from Food.com.
- Wash and core the kidneys, slice them thinly and soak in the sherry.
- Break the cauliflower into very small florets and cook in salted boiling water 3 minutes.
- Cut the spring onions into 2 1/2cm lengths.
- Heat the oil and fry the kidneys and onions with the cauliflower for 2 minutes.
- Mix the cornflour to a smooth paste with the soy sauce, 2 Tbsp water, sugar, the remaining sherry and salt. Add to the pan and cook gently 3 minutes, stirring all the time. Serve immediately.
- Cheers, Doreen Doreen Randal, Wanganui, New Zealand.