Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I actually found this in a Vegan cook book; I add cheese and sour cream to the recipe. It's simple and easy to make and it's one of my favorite recipes.
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup of cooked corn
- 1⁄2 an onion, diced
- 1⁄2 a garlic clove, minced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- taco shell
- shredded cheese (whatever your favorite is)
- sour cream
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil until tender.
- Meanwhile, mash the cooked corn and kidney beans together.
- Combine bean mixture to onion and garlic.
- Add italian and taco seasoning.
- Mix together (turn skillet off).
- Layer cheese, bean mixture and tomatoes in tacos.
- Top with salsa and sour cream.