Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is a fun sandwich to try. I love it. Try it and rate it! I think it would be neat to see how many people like it.
- Drain kidney beans and place in bowl.
- Add mayo and diced onions. Mix well.
- Chill in fridge for approx 10 minutes.
- After chilling add mixture to 2 slices of bread to form a sandwich!
- Optional: spread more mayo to bread as needed.
I was hesitant to try a bean sandwich, but this was really pretty good! I did add some chili powder for an added kick. This was truely an easy, fast and realativly healthy sandwich!
It's a different way to make a sandwich but to my amazement it was good. I've never had kidney beans plain so I didn't know what to expect. Will defintely eat it again.
This really surprised me. I put everything in the food processer along with some garlic and horseradish, pulsed it (did not want a paste), used homemade bread and used mustard instead of butter. Surprisingly good and beyond easy.