Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kidney Bean Salad from Betty Crocker Cookbook. Time does not include time for chilling.
Make and share this Kidney Bean Salad from Betty Crocker Cookbook recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups drained kidney beans
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery
- 3 pickles, chopped (dill or sweet)
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- about 1/4 cup Miracle Whip, mayo or sour cream
- Mix first seven ingredients and then mix lightly with Miracle Whip, mayo or sour cream. Chill thoroughly. Serve on salad greens, if desired. Garnish with grated cheese, if desired.
Made this without the pickles and eggs, It was Great