Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate seeds (about 1 pomegranate)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup bottled olive oil vinaigrette
- Arrange beans on one side of serving platter.
- Arrange corn on the other side of platter.
- Sprinkle seeds, cilantro, and parsley over beans and corn. Drizzle olive oil vinaigrette over the salad.
Made only one small adjustment when preparing this salad ~ I used 2 cups of frozen corn, thawed, instead of the canned corn! We thoroughly enjoyed this salad with its combo of veggies & the seeds! Very, very nice! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC recipe tag]