These brownies are so good that my husband and father loved them - and even had seconds when they found out they were made with beans!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray bottom only of 13x9 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except nuts.
- 3Beat on low speed or by hand, scraping down sides of bowl, until smooth. Stir in walnuts.
- 4Bake in 350-degree oven for 25 minutes or until tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- 5Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kidney Bean Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.6
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 281.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 25.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g