1/2 Photos of Kidney Bean, Barley, and Sweet Potato Stew
Use fresh sage for maximum flavor. Another recipe from the AHA.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, boil the broth.
- 2Stir in the barley.
- 3Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Add the remaining ingredients except the fresh sage (if using dry sage add)
- 5Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Stir occasionally.
- 6Stir in fresh sage, simmer for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kidney Bean, Barley, and Sweet Potato Stew
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.1
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 482.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: