1/3 Photos of Kidney Bean and Spinach Curry
This is easy and quick and tasty - adapted from an Australian Table magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil and cook onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
- 2Stir in spices and cook for 2 minutes till fragrant.
- 3Add beans, lentils and tomatoes and bring to the boil.
- 4Simmer for 6 minutes till thickened.
- 5Add spinach and cook till it is wilted.
- 6Season to taste and serve with crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kidney Bean and Spinach Curry
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.2
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 86.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 41.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 38.1 g