- 6 slices bread, crusts cut off
- 6 slices ham, thin
- 6 slices cheese, thin
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll each of the pieces of bread out flat with a rolling pin.
- Mix the mayo and mustard and spread on the bread.
- Put on the ham slice, then the cheese.
- (If you like, add a thin strip of pickle at one side of the bread).
- Roll the bread up tightly, starting at the pickle side (if using one).
- Wrap each roll with plastic wrap.
- Depending on your child's appetite, put one or two in a lunch pail.