Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lots of fun, and not just for kids.
- 6 teaspoons cornstarch, divided
- 3 teaspoons water, divided
- 3 teaspoons cold cream, , divided
- food coloring
- In each cup of the muffin tin, put 1 teaspoon of cornstarch, 1/2 teaspoon each of cold cream and water.
- Add a different color food coloring to each cup.
- Mix well.
Made these for my boys birthday bash (their b-days are only a week apart so we had a combined party). We had a safari theme so I painted all the kids with different "zinka" warrior signs. They loved it! Only draw back I found was that the "paint" doesn't dry very fast so try and keep kiddies from mussing with their faces. ;)
Fun, fun, fun! My kids love having their faces painted. They no longer have to wait to go to a county fair or a festival (where it costs a lot of $$) we can now do it at home whenever we want! Great recipe.
WOW! Excellent! What fun this has been!!! Its 1:30am and I have been making these for the coming weekend, the kids coming over are going to love you for this!!!!!! This has been fun!! Especially, the pink food colouring was wow!!!