Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
My kids new favorite snack mix. Got this one from TOH-Quick Cooking. We love it.
Top Review by LuckyMama
Thanks for the great idea! I had to leave out the animal crackers because mine were stale, and my husband doesn't like raisens so I left those out too. I mixed mini m&ms, pretzel rings, chocolate graham goldfish, and salted peanuts. A very yummy snack!
- 236.59 ml animal crackers
- 236.59 ml miniature teddy-bear shaped chocolate graham cracker (Chocolate Teddy-Grahams)
- 236.59 ml miniature pretzel twists
- 236.59 ml salted peanuts
- 236.59 ml M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 236.59 ml chocolate-covered raisins or 236.59 ml yogurt-covered raisins