Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My kids new favorite snack mix. Got this one from TOH-Quick Cooking. We love it.
- 1 cup animal crackers
- 1 cup miniature teddy-bear shaped chocolate graham cracker (Chocolate Teddy-Grahams)
- 1 cup miniature pretzel twists
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1 cup chocolate-covered raisins or 1 cup yogurt-covered raisins
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Stir to mix it up.
- Store mixture in an air-tight container.
Thanks for the great idea! I had to leave out the animal crackers because mine were stale, and my husband doesn't like raisens so I left those out too. I mixed mini m&ms, pretzel rings, chocolate graham goldfish, and salted peanuts. A very yummy snack!
I made up a batch of this and placed it in snack-sized zip-lock bags for a "road trip" with the kids. They loved it! And it stayed fresh longer since it was in serving sized bags.