1/6 Photos of Kiddie Cinnamon Rolls
My daughters attend cooking classes and one day they came home very proud with these cinnamon rolls. They are really, really good and easy enough that smaller kids can be part of the action. The recipe just states 'a mixture of sugar and cinnamon', the amount of cinnamon will depend on how 'cinnamon'ey' you want the rolls. The 2 tbsp in the recipe is a best guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Cut butter into flour, add baking powder and salt and continue cutting until the mix resembles coarse crumbs.
- 3Stir in just enough milk until the dough leaves the side of the bowl and forms into a ball.
- 4Turn dough onto a slightly floured surface and knead approx 10 times.
- 5Roll the dough using a rolling pin into a rectangle 1 inch thick.
- 6Brush dough lightly with milk until sticky. Sprinkle with the cinnamon/sugar mixture, leaving 1-2 tbsp aside.
- 7Starting from the long end roll the dough into a cylilnder with a spiral of cinnamon/sugar inside.
- 8Slice the cylinder into 1 inch thick pieces.
- 9Place the pieces on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, sprinkle remaining cinnamon mixture on top.
- 10Bake until golden, approx 8-10 minute.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kiddie Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.4
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 28.1 mg
- Sodium 445.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 4.0 g