Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy week night meal the kids will love! A little goes a long way.
- 1 flank steak
- 2 (10 ounce) cans tomatoes (I prefer italian style)
- 2 (1 ounce) packages au jus mix
- 2 cups rice
- Take one pack au jus gravy mix mix w two cups of water, Marinate steak for 3+ hours Sear steak to hold flavor.
- Cook steak until little under desired readiness. Cut steak into 1/2 inch strips.
- Mix last pack au jus gravy mix w 4 cup water. Pour into large pan.
- Add rice and tomatoes w juice to mixture.
- Cook on med high till rice is almost done. Add steak back to pan until rice is done.