Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I saw this on Dave Letterman, Martha Stewart was on showing interesting healthy things to put in kids lunches. My nephew thought these were the greatest things in the world. I varied it a little from what she did to what he liked so feel free to do the same for your kids!
- Flattten bread with rolling pin.
- Spread peanut butter on bread.
- Sprinkle a small amount of raisins on peanut butter but not too many you need to the peanut buttter to act like glue to hold it together.
- Cut bread in half.
- Roll carrot or celery in bread tightly.
- You should be able to stand it up so that the veggie is sticking up.