I saw this on Dave Letterman, Martha Stewart was on showing interesting healthy things to put in kids lunches. My nephew thought these were the greatest things in the world. I varied it a little from what she did to what he liked so feel free to do the same for your kids!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flattten bread with rolling pin.
- 2Spread peanut butter on bread.
- 3Sprinkle a small amount of raisins on peanut butter but not too many you need to the peanut buttter to act like glue to hold it together.
- 4Cut bread in half.
- 5Roll carrot or celery in bread tightly.
- 6You should be able to stand it up so that the veggie is sticking up.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kid Sushi
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.4
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 245.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: