Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These Pillsbury Bake Off winning cupcakes use just a few ingredients and are very delicious. The kids especially like them.
- 1 (18 ounce) packagepillsbury moist supreme strawberry cake mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry preserves
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, sour cream and eggs.
- Stir with a spoon until well blended.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups batter.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups 1/2 full with remaining batter.
- Using spoon, make slight indentation in center of each cup; fill with heaping 1/2 teaspoonful of the preserves.
- Spoon remaining 1 1/2 cups batter evenly over each filled cup; covering preserves.
- (Muffin cups should be 3/4 full).
- Bake at 350°F for 20-30 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched in center.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.
- Cool completely.
- Store in refrigerator.
I thought these were super delicious!!! My older daughter didn't like them, but she doesn't like any cake/cupcakes/frosting, so that's not out of the norm. But the rest of us loved them. I served them with purple cream cheese frosting them decorated them with marshmallaw flowers as requested for my youger daughter's birthday treat for school! I will make these again! Can't wait to try the sour cream with Chocolate cake mix and raspberry preserves!!!
My kids won't eat them.