1/1 Photo of Kid Pleasin' Teriyaki Chicken
Cricket *'s Note:
Having lunch problems? You're worries are over! I am the pickiest kid in America about lunches. This recipe satisfies my mom and me. However my friends weren't as happy, a sandwich just doesn't compare to this dish... Double the sauce ingredients to have lots to go around!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup canned reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup plum sauce (or honey, apricot jam, hot pepper jelly)
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 5 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1Marinate chicken slices with 1-2 teaspoons soy sauce, while assembling sauce ingredients in blender or by hand.
- 2Heat oil in large frying pan or wok over high heat.
- 3Saute chicken about 2 minutes or until cooked.
- 4Add sauce and bring to boil.
- 5Stir until thickens (just a couple of minutes).
- 6Serve with Steamed white rice and garnish with chopped green onions.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kid Pleasin' Teriyaki Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.1
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 1015.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 32.3 g