1/1 Photo of Kid Pleaser Vegetarian Manicotti
I made this manicotti in an attempt to get my kids to eat a good serving of spinach and it worked! It's also fairly low fat and it's vegetarian.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the manicotti shells til they are half way cooked.
- 2Chop up the spinach fairly small.
- 3Shred the cheese and mince the garlic.
- 4Add all the ingredients except the shells in a large bowl and mix well.
- 5Drain the shells and let cool, I like to rinse them with cool water and use immediately so they don't get stuck together.
- 6Stuff the shells.
- 7Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 8Voila! You're done!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kid Pleaser Vegetarian Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.2
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 647.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegan sour cream