Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A kid favourite in my family. Easy and economical.
- 226.79 g ground beef
- 118.29 ml shredded old cheddar cheese
- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 9.85 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 297.66 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 18 slice bread, crusts removed
- 59.14 ml butter
- Cook ground beef. Drain well.
- Mix all ingredients together (except bread and butter).
- Butter slices of bread and place butter-side down in muffin tins.
- Spoon mixture into bread and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
I made these for my toddler who isn't much of a meat eater. She loves them. I made them with ground pork, & instead of using the bread, I used small pieces of a pie crust, cut to fit the muffin pan, & used the same baking time. I couldn't believe how fast she ate them. Thanks for posting!
OMG!! These are so yummy! Reminded us of the way Runzas taste. You definitely have to try these!