Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a tasty snack mix that can serve for any occasion and is sure to please the kids.
- 2 cups Bugles original flavor snacks
- 2 cups cheese crackers
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup Corn Chex
- 1 cup bite-size shredded wheat cereal
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine the butter, syrup, Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning, and cayenne; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to an un-greased 15inch x 10inch x 1 inch baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 250* for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Mix, pour and bake it can't get much easier then that. I liked the spice combination in this. Not to hot from the spice but you might get a piece that has a little more heat once in awhile. I made sure that I put a little more of the butter mixture on the shredded wheat as that stuff is pretty tasteless. Thank you for post PLSisters. Made for *Zaar Tag* game 2007