Recipe by Dannygirl
This recipe is moist, super-easy, nutritious and delicious. Best of all, kids love them!
- 5⁄8 kg ground turkey
- 1 (120 g) packagestove top turkey seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients to a bowl.
- Mix together thoroughly with your hands.
- Make balls smaller then a tennis ball, larger than a golf ball, then pat into burger patties.
- Cooked on oiled grill of Barbeque or on indoor non-stick grill.
- Serve with usual condiments.