Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
While visiting with my grandparents over the weekend, my son requested this, and apparently everyone else enjoyed it as much as he did. It's a basic, simple, recipe, but is delicious and a crowd pleaser.
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 15 ounces peas
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook the noodles until they are done, drain.
- Mix the noodles, cream of mushroom soup, 2 cans of drained tuna, 1 can of drained peas, and shredded cheese together.
- Transfer to a casserole dish.
- Top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake until bubbly, about 20-25 minutes.
Fast, easy, cheap, and the kids did like it! ( i didnt add the peas, or they probably wouldnt have ate it )