1/2 Photos of Kid Friendly Tuna Noodle Casserole
CHILI SPICE's Note:
This recipe is a breeze to make and requires minimal preparation. Serve with a tossed salad and you've got dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 300 g spaghetti noodles, broken into pieces then cooked
- 1 (284 ml) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 284 ml milk (use soup can to measure)
- 1 (170 g) can tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250 ml cheddar cheese, finely cubed. (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 deg.C).
- 2In a large bowl, combine mushroom soup, milk, tuna,onions, garlic and cheddar cheddar cheese.
- 3Toss with cooked pasta.
- 4Transfer to greased 9-inch (23) square casserole pan.
- 5Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 6Bake uncovered for 30-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kid Friendly Tuna Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.2
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 64.2 mg
- Sodium 957.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 33.2 g