Recipe by CHILI SPICE
This recipe is a breeze to make and requires minimal preparation. Serve with a tossed salad and you've got dinner!
Top Review by AnnieLynne
We loved this casserole! At the BF's request I used egg noodles (whole wheat - what he doesn't know won't hurt him) and added peas and carrots. I cooked the onions, as Sarah Jayne recommended, and the flavor was great! Thanks so much for this easy and quick recipe!
- 300 g spaghetti noodles, broken into pieces then cooked
- 1 (284 ml) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 284 ml milk (use soup can to measure)
- 1 (170 g) can tuna in water, drained
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250 ml cheddar cheese, finely cubed. (1 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 deg.C).
- In a large bowl, combine mushroom soup, milk, tuna,onions, garlic and cheddar cheddar cheese.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Transfer to greased 9-inch (23) square casserole pan.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30-45 minutes.