Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Only 4 ingredients makes this an easy recipe for a hectic evening.
Make and share this Kid Friendly Tuna Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces pasta (any type, but I prefer shells)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chunked Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 12 -18 ounces canned tuna (drained, 2-3 cans)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Boil and drain pasta.
- Combine all ingredients in 13x9 in pan
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove and stir. Continue to bake for 10 more minutes or until cheese is entirely melted.
- Stir and serve.
This is a very easy recipe. My children loved it to. FYI, I used 16 ounces of elbow macaroni and I use all 16 oz of Velveeta. I add milk to all the ingredients, I did this by eyeing it but if I could put it to a measurement I would say about 1/2 cup. I covered mine as well with foil and I baked mine for 20 minutes. It was creamy and yummy. My children are picky eater's so I did not put any veggies in it. It is DEF a kid pleaser THANK YOU!!!!!
This was very good and pretty easy to make!
This was such an easy recipe and tasted so good - reminds me of the tuna casserole my Mom used as a stable when I was growing up and was always one of my favorites. Now this is one of my DGs favs. I made as directed but used one bag of veggie rottini macoroni - the kids loved the extra colors that it made, I loved the ease of putting something together that they all would eat.