Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A cheap easy way to add a thai influence to cheap, boring chicken pieces......even my 1 year old son loves them..........
- 2 kg chicken pieces, my kids love the legs
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- mix al the marinade ingredients together (a large zip lock bag saves washing up!).
- toss chicken in marinade for 2 hrs (or more-or less) grill -- great for bbq -- even work great in the oven.
- prepared in 5 mins (excluding time while marinating).