This truly is kid friendly cuz there are no "pieces or green things" for the kids to pick out.
- In a skillet, over medium heat, sautee onion until slightly translucent. Use cooking spray if desired.
- Add ground beef or turkey, add salt and pepper.
- Cook until no longer pink.
- In the mean time: In your 2 cup measuring vessel, combine ketchup, vinegar, mustard, brown sugar. Stir into meat once it is fully cooked.
- Simmer 15-20 minutes. Serve hot on soft rolls or buns.
- Note: you may use 3/4 cup ketchup and 1/4 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce for added zing.