Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
from bisquick cookbook
Make and share this Kid-Friendly Pizza Pot Pies! recipe from Food.com.
- heat oven to 375.
- spray five 10-12 ounce casseroles with cooking spray.
- cook beef, onion and bell pepper in skillet for about 10 minutes until beef is brown and drain.
- stir pizza sauce and mushrooms inches
- heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- simmer uncovered for 5 minutes
- spoon mixture into casseroles and sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese on each.
- stir bisquick mix and boiling water until dough forms. beat vigorously with spoon 20 strokes.
- place dough on dusted surface and gently roll to coat. shape mixture into a ball and knead about 10 times until smooth.
- divide dough into 5 balls. pat each ball into circle the size of casserole diameter. place each circle on beef mixture in casserole.
- bake 15-20 minutes or until crust is very light brown.
- can add olives, tomatoes, pepperoni into sauce.