Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
I am always struggling to find something that my 15mos. old can eat. I made him this one afternoon and it was a hit so I thought I would share it.
- Boil noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Rinse pasta to get rid of starch.
- Place pasta in small bowl, add pizza sauce, stir to mix.
- Place in microwave for 30 sec. to heat sauce and pasta. Every microwave is different so adjust time accordingly.
- Top with cheese.
- My little guy loves this.
- Save leftover pasta if there is any for another meal.
I made this for my toddler who said, "more please" after one spoonful! I used ring pasta, tomato sauce, a little italian seasoning & black pepper, and swiss cheese! Definetely a keeper, thank you!