- 4 cups of any type noodles
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup of any type milk
- 8 fat-free American cheese slices
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Use medium pot over medium to high heat and add the tablespoon of Oil into the water. Bring the water to a boil.
- Once water is at a full boil add your 4 cups of noodles. Stir a few times so the noodles don't stick.
- Leave noodles cook until done. (depends on which type of noodles you use) Drain them into a strainer and shake the excess water out of the noodles. Put the noodles back into the warm pot.
- Add the milk and butter to the noodles and slowly add the slices of cheese, stirring the entire time. Stir cheese in until creamy and slightly frothy.
- Dish up and serve hot or cold to your liking. Add a slice of French Bread to the side to sop up all the extra cheese.