I love this recipe. I basically built off of a traditional macaroni and cheese recipe and added a bit of my own to it.
- Use medium pot over medium to high heat and add the tablespoon of Oil into the water. Bring the water to a boil.
- Once water is at a full boil add your 4 cups of noodles. Stir a few times so the noodles don't stick.
- Leave noodles cook until done. (depends on which type of noodles you use) Drain them into a strainer and shake the excess water out of the noodles. Put the noodles back into the warm pot.
- Add the milk and butter to the noodles and slowly add the slices of cheese, stirring the entire time. Stir cheese in until creamy and slightly frothy.
- Dish up and serve hot or cold to your liking. Add a slice of French Bread to the side to sop up all the extra cheese.
eating it now! yummy and cheesy... very easy to make!
Good, quick and easy recipe for the little one...a bit bland for me but she loves it and that's what's important! Thanks for a keeper!