Recipe by Kay14
This is a great recipe that both adults and children enjoy. It's super easy to make so the chef usually enjoys it the most.
Top Review by ColtonKyliesMum
This recipe was a go with my family. Both youngins took a few bites, which says a lot! Husband comes home late from work, so his was waiting for him in the fridge. Reheated in the microwave, and he still raved about how good the Chicken Roll-Ups were! I had a bit of trouble in a couple of areas. #1 getting the onion to a fine grate. My food processor just wasn't going for it, but my kiddos don't do onion, so this step was a must. #2, rolling up the crescents... Mine turned into little pockets instead of roll-ups. Thankfully, food presentation isn't huge around here! All in all, it was a plesant surprise to find that we ALL enjoyed this recipe. Thank you, Kay14!!
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (12 count) can crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon grated onion (I usually get the onion as fine as possible by putting it into a food processor)
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix softened cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Stir in onion and chicken.
- Mix well.
- Place ¼ cup of chicken mixture in each roll.
- Fold edges of roll around filling.
- Brush top of rolls with melted butter.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes to cook before serving.