1/1 Photo of Kid-Friendly Cheesy Nachos
My kids don't love salsa or "chunky" tomatoes, so I came up with this super simple version of nachos that kids adore. In my house, they're the #1 requested after-school and movie snack! The measurements are purely an estimate, so add based on your tastes. And for adults or kids who don't mind them, by all means add green onions, black beans and/or chopped tomatoes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread chips in a single layer on a microwave-safe plate.
- 2Drizzle taco sauce over chips (to your taste).
- 3Sprinkle generous amount of cheese evenly over chips (about 3/4cup for 8" plate).
- 4Add a few black olive slices (optional).
- 5Microwave, uncovered for 30-60 seconds or until cheese melts.
- 6Serve with side of sour cream for dipping (optional).
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kid-Friendly Cheesy Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.1
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 688.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mild taco sauce