Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
I made this for my son today when he requested pizza, and I didn't have the ingredients on hand to make the pizza dough. I used to make this growing up, and I love it. You can use either an english muffin, or two pieces of bread, whichever you have on hand and prefer. I prefer to toast the english muffin or bread lightly before adding toppings. Use any toppings you prefer.
- 1 English muffins or 2 pieces bread, lightly toasted
- 4 tablespoons pizza sauce (spaghetti sauce would work too) or 4 tablespoons tomato sauce (spaghetti sauce would work too)
- 4 tablespoons shredded cheese (or 2 slices of cheese, whichever you have on hand)
- 8 slices pepperoni
- Lightly toast the english muffin or bread.
- Top with the sauce, then cheese, and then toppings of your choice.
- Microwave for 30 seconds or place in toaster oven for a few minutes- long enough for the cheese to melt.
Love these!!! I did a slight toast on the English Muffin first, and then put them in a toaster oven once they were topped. Used leftover spaghetti sauce. Very good! And Kid Pleasing!! Could easily tweak this to a kids individual toppings, and have them make their own.