Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fast and cheap, use any noodle or veggies you have on hand.
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup dark hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- kosher salt
- 1 large head broccoli or 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas or 8 ounces snow peas or 8 ounces green peas, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 lb boneless pork loin or 1 lb tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Slice pork into 1/2 inch thick slices then into 1/2 inch wide strips.
- Combine juice, hoisin, vinegar, ketchup and 3/4 tsp salt, set aside.
- Prepare broccoli, if fresh, by trimming and thinly slicing the stalk and separating the florets.
- Cook noodles in a large pot of salted boiling water adding broccoli and peas during the last few minutes of cooking. Drain once al dente.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium.
- Dredge pork in cornstarch, shake off excess.
- Saute pork until lightly browned and cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Pour in sauce from step 1 and bring to a boil.
- Once thickened, toss with noodles and veggies, serve!